22Days / 21Nights
Visit 12 Countries and 33 Major CitiesEngland: London 3N, Windsor, Oxford, France: Paris 2N, Belgium: Brussels 2N, Netherlands (Holland): Den Hague, Amsterdam, Germany: Titisee, Cologne, Mannheim 1N, Switzerland: Schaffhausen, Zurich, Lucerne 3N, Engelberg, Lauterbrunnen, Jungfraujoch, Interlaken, Liechtenstein: Vaduz, Austria: Wattens, Innsbruck 1N, Italy: Venice, Padova 1N, Modena, Florence, Rome 2N, Pisa 1N, Vatican: Vatican City, France: Nice 2N, Eze,Cannes, Monaco: Monte Carlo, Spain: Barcelona 2N, Madrid 1N
+91- 9911560471, 9654154937
Day 01 : London
Arrival at London. Transfer to hotel. Unwind. Enjoy a visit to the London Eye ride. Return to hotel for all night long stay.
Day 02 : London
After breakfast enjoy sightseeing tour of London and visit London Museum, Tower Bridge, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, River Thames, Piccadilly Circus, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Hyde Park and Trafalgar Square. Shop around at the Oxford/Bakers Street and then return to hotel for night stay.
Day 03 : London - Windsor - Oxford - London
Breakfast and then head out for Windsor Castle, University of Oxford and Brasenose College. Rest time at leisure. Night stay at hotel.
Day 04 : London - Paris
After breakfast leave for Paris. Arrive at Paris and check-in at hotel. Pay a call to the mesmerizing Eiffel tower. Then visit Champs Elysees, L'Arc de Triomphe and Place de la Concorde. Also enjoy river cruise at Seine. Night at hotel.
Day 05 : Paris
Head on to Disneyland. Enjoy shows, rides and meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Pooh. In the evening enjoy a Paradis Latin Cabaret Show.
Day 06 : Paris - Brussels
Leave for Brussels after breakfast. Arrive and make a halt at Atomium and then visit Town Hall, Grand Place, Serclaes Monument, Guild Houses and Manneken Pis Statue. Night at hotel.
Day 07 : Brussels - Amsterdam - Brussels
Have a healthy breakfast and then leave for Den Hague. Visit Madurodam, Keukenhof, Holland's famous Windmill and Cheese & Clog shoe factory. Also enjoy city tour of Amsterdam by Canal Cruise.
Day 08 : Brussels - Cologne - Mannheim
Leave for Mannheim. On the way visit Cologne Cathedral. Arrive at Mannheim and transfer to hotel for check-in. Relax and enjoy night stay at hotel.
Day 09 : Mannheim - Titisee - Zurich - Lucerne
Breakfast. Leave for Lucerne. Travel through the Black forest and visit Cuckoo clock factory and Rhine Falls. Enjoy a Boat ride to the rock at the Zurich Lake. In the evening reach Lucerne and check-in at hotel.
Day 10 : Lucerne - Mt. Titlis - Lucerne
Have a healthy breakfast. Set-out for Engelberg for Mt. Titlis via cable car ride of the 'Rotair Titlis'. Pay a call to Ice Grotto and enjoy Snow sliding and Ice Flyer ride. Enjoy a city tour and visit Lion Monument and Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge. Rest time free for shopping. Enjoy dinner cruise on Lake Lucerne with some Swiss Folklore music.
Day 11 : Lucerne - Jungfraujoch - Lucerne
Visit Jungfraujoch, on the way visit Trummelbach Glacial Waterfalls. Take a Cogwheel train from Lauterbrunnen to Jungfraujoch and pass via Kleine Scheidegg station. Enjoy a visit to Ice Palace. Enjoy a drive via Interlaken city. Get back to hotel for night stay.
Day 12 : Lucerne - Vaduz - Wattens - Innsbruck
After hefty breakfast visit Vaduz. Enjoy the surroundings via a tram ride. Pay a call to Swarovski Kristallwelten and Museum. In the evening reach Innsbruck. Enjoy city tour and visit Inns River, Maria Theresien Strasse and Golden Roof. Night at hotel.
Day 13 : Innsbruck - Venice - Padova
After breakfast check-out for Venice. Arrive at Venice and head out for Venice Island via a water bus ride and also enjoy Gondola ride the Venice canals. Visit Glass blowing factory and then Doge's Palace, Bridge of Sighs, St. Mark's Square, Bell Tower and Basilica. In the evening reach Pandova.
Day 14 : Padova - Modena - Florence - Rome
Head towards Florence after breakfast. On the way visit the Ferrari Museum and halt at Piazzale Michelangelo Point and later at Statue of David. Arrive at Rome by evening.
Day 15 : Rome - Vatican - Rome
Breakfast. Leave for Vatican. Arrive and visit Vatican Museum, Last Judgment, Michelangelo's Frescoes, St. Peter's Basilica, Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo's famous Pieta on city tour. In the evening relish a Time Elevator Ride.
Day 16 : Rome - Pisa
Today get ready for a visit to the Colosseum and then Roman Forum, Tiber river, Circus Maximus, Trevi Fountain and Piazza Venezia. Head towards Pisa.
Day 17 : Pisa - Nice
Enjoy city tour and visit Square of Miracles, Cathedral, Baptistry and Leaning tower of Pisa. Set-out for Nice.
Day 18 : Nice - Monte Carlo - Eze - Nice
Enjoy city tour of Nice and visit Town Hall and Waterfront area. Leave for Monte Carlo and visit the perfume factory on the way. Also visit Palace of Prince Rainier - Princess Grace and SBM Casino.
Day 19 : Nice - Cannes - Barcelona
Enjoy sightseeing tour of Cannes. In the evening arrive at Barcelona. Rest time at leisure or hit the beach.
Day 20 : Barcelona
Visit the Gaudi's Sagrada Familia Cathedral and then enjoy city tour comprising colorful La Ramblas, Olympic stadium and Statue of Christopher Columbus. Reach Montjuic hill via a cable car ride and enjoy a view of the city and Tibidado hill. Later enjoy a Flamenco show comprising Spanish dance performance.
Day 21 : Barcelona - Madrid
Board a train for Madrid. Arrive and get ready for city tour and visit Royal Palace (from outside), Cervantes Statue, Plaza de Espana and Cibeles Fountain.
Day 22 : Departure from Madrid
Leave for airport. Departure.
Package Inclusions :
- Cost of return economy class airfare from Mumbai / region (if specifically mentioned).
- Cost of any internal airfare / cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of Insurance upto 60 years of age for Europe and Dubai tours.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- For Europe tours Eurostar / Euro tunnel / Ferry travel wherever mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- Baggage allowance of 1 piece in case of included internal flights if any.
- A complimentary travel bag and rain poncho.
- One suitcase porterage at hotels for senior citizen special tours (Unique Specialty Tours).
Tour Price Excludes :
- Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfer to joining and leaving guests.
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Price Includes Column'.