Conventional Istanbul Tour ( 4Days )
4 Days / 3 Nights
3 Nights in Istanbul
+91- 9911560471, 9654154937
DAY 1 - Arrival to Istanbul
Arrival at Istanbul. Transfer to hotel. Check-into hotel. Relax. All night long stay at Istanbul.
DAY 2 - Historical Istanbul Tour (B, L)
Breakfast and then check-out for Byzantine Hippodrome. Visit Egyptian Obelisk, Fountain of Wilhelm II, Serpentine Column, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum, Caferaga Medresesi. Have lunch and then visit Topkapi Palace and Grand Bazaar. Get back to hotel for all night long stay.
DAY 3 - Bosphorus Cruise & Dolmabahce Palace Tour (B, L)
Have a healthy breakfast and then drive-out for Spice Market, Egyptian Bazaar, Rustem Pasha Mosque, enjoy Bosphorus ferry ride. Lunch. Head on to the summit of Camlica Hill. Drive back to Europe enroute visit Dolmabahce Palace. Night stay at hotel.
DAY 4 - Istanbul / Departure (B)
Check-out from hotel. Transfer to Airport. Departure.
Package Inclusions :Accommodation (Or Similar Hotel)
- 3 nights in Istanbul at Rast Boutique Hotel with breakfasts (Standard Room)
- Sightseeing Tours
- Full Day Group Guided Historical Istanbul Sightseeing Tour,
- Full Day Group Guided Bosphorus Cruise & Dolmabahce Palace Tour,
which includes Professional English Speaking Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism, main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary, Non-Smoking A/C Tour Minibus transport with driver, fuel, road tolls and parking fees, lunches at local restaurants (drinks extra), city boat tickets for Bosphorus.
- Transfers in Istanbul on arrival/departure from Airport/Hotel are included as mentioned in the travel itinerary.
- Service Charges & Local Taxes - VAT (Value Added Tax)
Package Exclusions :
- International flights to/from Turkey and personal travel insurance
- Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Turkey (if required)
- Tips to guides, drivers or staff at hotels
- Items of a personal nature
- Hotel extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc)
- All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service