Icons Of Istanbul Tour (5 Days)
5 Days / 4 Nights
Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, St Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, Golden Horn, Spica Bazaar, Bosphorus Cruise, Camlica Hill, Dolmabahce Palace, Princess' Islands
+91- 9911560471, 9654154937
DAY 1 - Arrival to Istanbul
Arrive in Istanbul. Proceed to hotel. Check-in at hotel. All-night stay at hotel.
DAY 2 - Historical Istanbul Tour (B, L)
Breakfast. Head on to Istanbul sightseeing tour and visit historic monuments like Byzantine Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum and Caferaga Medresesi. Have lunch and then visit Topkapi Palace and then Grand Bazaar. Return to hotel for night-long stay in Istanbul.
DAY 3 - Bosphorus Cruise & Dolmabahce Palace Tour (B, L)
Breakfast and then drive-out to the Spice Market, Egyptian Bazaar, Rustem Pasha Mosque etc. Board Bosphorus ferry along the Bosphorus. Lunch. Bosphorus Bridge & Camlica Hill and Dolmabahce Palace. Nightlong at hotel.
DAY 4 - Princess’ Islands Cruise Tour (B, L)
Breakfast. Visit Princes' Islands and Buyukkada. Get back to hotel for overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5 - Istanbul / Departure (B)
Breakfast. Transfer to airport. Departure.
Package Inclusions :
Accommodation (Or Similar Hotel)
- 4 nights in Istanbul at Rast Boutique Hotel with breakfasts (Standard Room)
- Full Day Group Guided Historical Istanbul Sightseeing Tour,
- Full Day Group Guided Bosphorus Cruise & Dolmabahce Palace Tour,
- Full Day Group Guided Princess Islands Cruise Tour, which includes Professional English Speaking Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism, main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary, Non-Smoking A/C Tour Minibus transport with driver, fuel, road tolls and parking fees, lunches at local restaurants (drinks extra), city boat tickets for Bosphorus.
- Transfers in Istanbul on arrival/departure from Airport/Hotel are included as mentioned in the travel itinerary.
- Service Charges & Local Taxes - VAT (Value Added Tax)
Package Exclusions :
- International flights to/from Turkey and personal travel insurance
- Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Turkey (if required)
- Tips to guides, drivers or staff at hotels
- Items of a personal nature
- Hotel extras ( minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc )
- All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service